An end-to-end supplier of engineering, surveying, and geotechnical services to the building and land development industries.
Due to a growing client base we are seeking a Licensed Land Surveyor to join our VIC survey team on a full-time basis. The role can be based in either of our 3 Melbourne offices or the CBD.
As a Licensed Surveyor, you will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- Undertake, manage and lead survey projects inclusive of completion of tasks, signing of plans and other surveying documents.
- Manage submissions of survey documentation to relevant authorities
- Monitoring WIP against project budgets
- Complete projects within scope to companies required process and safety requirements.
- Performing cadastral surveying
- Mentoring, growing and leading a team of talented surveyors
This position shall primarily be office based, however field work will be required. Our dedicated business services and operations team shall support with fee proposals, scheduling, invoicing, spear submissions, authority enquiries and client updates. We believe our business model strengthens our service to allow our surveyors to do what they do best and not be tied to day to day administrative tasks.
You will have:
- Degree in Surveying Registered as a ‘Licensed’ Surveyor by the Surveyors Board of Victoria
- Ability to act as supervising surveyor for PTA candidates
- The ability to work seamlessly with many developers, builders, Project Managers and Consultants
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Extensive understanding of cadastral legislation and the subdivision process
- Strong problem solving and consulting skills
- A strong team player with a desire to share knowledge and assist in developing of the next generation of surveyors
- Experience with Leica is desirable
- Valid Full Driver’s License
We would like to offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Sign on/retention bonuses + additional incentives
- Relocation bonuses available for the right candidate
- An environment that challenges and welcomes innovation
- Corporate training and mentorship from CEO, National and State management.
- Free on site parking
- Monthly One on One
- Team Building days
- Opportunity to make your mark – grown and mentor the next generation of surveyors
- Managers that nurture, support and develop the leader in you
- A team that thrives on innovation, delivers and is invested in the business.
If you would like to be considered for this brilliant opportunity, please email an updated copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
To your success!