Principal Mechanical Engineer
We are now seeking a Principal Mechanical Engineer to join their Projects team – delivering optimised eng solutions to building an land development.
- Melbourne CBD location
- Permanent role with ongoing training and professional development
- Very Healthy Pipeline of work, warm and friendly culture that welcomes growth
Full Job Description
We are now seeking a Principal Mechanical Engineer to join a growing Projects team with a large pipeline of work. The role will be based in Melbourne CBD office.
Responsible for the mechanical services engineering design and documentation on a wide variety of projects including office, retail, residential, public buildings and education.
Your role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Experience in design of mechanical services systems including air conditioning, heating and ventilation systems.
- Experience in other building services (Electrical, Hydraulic, Fire Protection and Environmentally Sustainable Design) design
- Knowledge of Australian Standards and Building Code
- Skills in staff management
- Skilled in contractual documentation including specifications
- The role will require liaison with clients, drafters, builders, architects, and other authorities
- Project management, contract administration and construction supervision experience is desired
As an ideal candidate you will have:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical)
- Registered Building Practitioner in Victoria (Mechanical
- 10+ years experience in mechanical engineering
- 5+ years experience in Australia in building services consulting
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with ability to liaise in a friendly manner
- Knowledge of building services engineering and building code requirements
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in the work environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ongoing training and professional development
- An environment that challenges and welcomes innovation
- Be part of a company that invests in its people and technology
- We have a strong pipeline of projects and provide guidance in achieving registrations
- Leaders that nurture, support and develop the leader within
- A team that is friendly and supportive
- Flexible work environment
Simply email an updated CV or contact email@example.com to be considered for this opportunity.