Registered Cadastral Surveyor (QLD)
Are you a Surveyor looking for your next challenge? Work in a vibrant team with a great team culture!
We are an end-to-end supplier of engineering, surveying, and geotechnical services to the building and land development industries.
We are now a seeking expressions of interest for a Field Surveyor to join our Survey department, based at our Queensland office.
Be part of a continually growing organisation and motivated team with a role geared towards your professional development.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
Your role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Using a combination of CAD, Terramodel and various other software systems undertake the survey computation requirements for work
- Undertake Field Surveying activities, more specifically, detail surveys, construction setout, ADAC and As Constructed, Monitoring
- Work with management and the Surveying team to ensure all work is understood and performed effectively
- Demonstrate an ability to work independently of management to complete survey tasks and solve problems autonomously; and
- Maintain technical standards.
You will need to have:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Exposure to the land and building industry
- Experience with CAD, and Terramodel is a bonus
- Experience in Survey Plan Drafting, Drafting Detail Surveys
- Experience with Trimble Total Station and GPS Equipment
- Proven strong organizational and time management skills
- Current manual driver’s licence
- Be self-motivated with a positive attitude
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team; and
- Excellent time management skills and high attention to detail.
We would like to offer you:
- An environment that challenges and welcomes innovation.
- Leaders that nurture, support and develop the leader in you.
- A team that is friendly and supportive.
- Flexible work environment.
Are you ready for this new challenge full of new projects, great people, a new team, opportunities for personal and professional development and much more.
Simply apply below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this opportunity.