We are in search of a highly driven Senior Surveyor to join our Survey Department on a full-time permanent basis.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- Delivery of Cadastral/ Construction surveying projects.
- Using a combination of CAD, Magnet and various other software systems undertake the survey computation requirements.
- Work with management and the Surveying team to ensure all work is understood and performed effectively.
- Demonstrate an ability to work independently of management to complete survey tasks and solve problems autonomously.
- Assisting and mentoring junior surveyors in all aspects of surveying
- Maintain technical standards.
You will have:
- A completed tertiary qualification in Surveying
- Minimum of 10 year of experience in a similar role
- Exposure to the land and building industry
- Experience with CAD, Magnet, Aconnex
- Proven strong organizational and time management skills
- NSW Survey field experience
Whats on offer:
- An environment that challenges and welcomes innovation.
- Leaders that nurture, support and develop the leader in you.
- A team that is friendly and supportive.
- Flexible work environment.
Are you ready for this new challenge full of new projects, great people, a new team, opportunities for personal and professional development and much more.
Simply apply below or contact email@example.com to be considered for this opportunity.